How Would You Structure Your Powerball Windfall?

Prior to last night's draw, the last winner in the USA's Powerball lottery game was on March 13, 2010. The Powerball commission reports, "The New Jersey Lottery announced on the 20th of April that Sandra Mcneil of Morristown, Morris County, has come forth as the sole winner of the $211.7 million jackpot from the Powerball drawing held on March 13. Ms. Mcneil chose the cash option, which means she will receive approximately $101,600,000."

Last night, a single winning Powerball ticket was sold that will, when claimed, be worth approximately $252,000,000. This is an exceptional amount of money and in some cases, if not managed correctly could be squandered which would result in heartache and financial ruin for the winner and his/her immediate family.

At this point, the winner has not stepped forward, but with vast amounts of money being paid out to individuals, we once again ask the question:

What is the best option when claiming a vast Powerball lottery jackpot or MegaMillions jackpot win? Does one take the cash option or the annuity over time?

How would you structure your Powerball winnings in order to maximise your income over the rest of your years? Would you ensure that succession planning is put in place by your financial advisers, or would you even consider trusting financial advisers with your wealth in the first place?

Tell us how you would plan for the future and you could win a 1 month subscription to both the US Powerball and MegaMillions lotteries courtesy of PlayHugeLottos.com. Submit your financial plan as a comment on this post and the post we consider to be the most informative will receive the prize. The winning announcement will take place as a comment on this post on the 31st of May 2010.

Comments

Posted by Keitumetse L (22/04/2010)

My advise to you when someone has won a vast some of money is for you to organise adviser to teach him how to use his money how to spend his money and again you can give him business ideas,loke here in my country when someone took a loan there are company to teach him how to use his money and give him business ideas,and the one who should pay the financial or business adviser should be the person who has won that vast some not you.Or else if you will just leave the winner without advising them on how to spend the money then you will realise that instead of making people rich you are sending them to their graves before time,because with money you can drink too much and doing bad things if you are not advised.

Posted by Keitumetse L (22/04/2010)

Againi on that i think the cash option is ok

Posted by QtOE2Q (22/04/2010)

I am in my early 70's and have the wisdom to use my win wisely, no matter how much. I would take the cash option. I would keep 2 or 3 million out for my husband and I to travel comfortably. 20% would be divided between my three children to share with their children for debt relief, education and more comfortable living conditions. The rest would be put into a family trust account with reputable companies and advisers for their decisions on investments for the future.

Posted by Werner (22/04/2010)

I would definitely go for the cash option. I would enlist the advice of a few different financial advisers before starting to invest to ensure my investments are made in the best possible way for tax purposes and returns. I will use a big portion of the money to invest in real estate opportunities along the beautifull Western Cape Coastline, buying properties, renovating and then renting them out to form another passive income while still enjoying the growth on the property value. In this way, my investments will be safely split accross diferent sectors to ensure cross subsidising when one sector struggles.

Posted by D5np+ISIzu_ (22/04/2010)

Take the cash option. Open a property development company in an emerging market like south africa. Build hotels, apartments and houses for the growing middle class and reap the high returns.

Posted by Theunis (23/04/2010)

I would definitely set up a family trust. A vast sum of money needs to be professionally managed. I will not quit my job, because sitting around doing nothing would lead to the squandering of money. I would rather donate the money i work for to charity, for i have worked for it and knows the (human)value that earning it. Lastly: I would make all donations, wether it's towards relatives, friends, charities whatever, ANONOMOUSLY. To protect me and others....

Posted by Amandeep (23/04/2010)

My advise to you is when someone has won a jackpot then immediately do not disclose his/her name until he and his money is safe. you must arrange a financial advisor for him and transfer his money to his secured Bank accounts in different banks then need to advise him about investments. Winner needs to be extra cautious physically also.

Posted by Ronald (23/04/2010)

I would like to go for the cash option if I were lucky enough to win. I would distribute my winnings among loved ones, friends and donate as much to charity. I would even try to find means to set up organisations to manage trust funds for the orphans, children and all the needy in the world. Ensure that my kids education are taken off and keep the wife happy at the same time. I wish to then take up all different vocations be it a road sweeper, garbage man, waiter, mortuary attendant, so that that I would know first hand what it feels like to be on the other side of the fence, on the receiving end. After I have done all listed above, I would then set about to achieve my life time goal... to be a beach bum.

Posted by AXHP28 (23/04/2010)

Take the cash, deposit it and live off the interest. Alternatively, you could play it safe and pay some financial guy a ton of money to diversify the winnings to protect you from any shocks.

Posted by -itWJC (23/04/2010)

That is where you are all wrong in taking the cash option. Let me explain: 1st of all, you need to always invest your money right, and the best investment you could have is property - but now here is where it gets a bit tricky - what tipe of property? look at the market over the years - cheap rentable appartments so that the everyday middle to lower class income people can rent - but make sure that you don't buy or invest in a ready build place - but buying a stand that is zoned for such purposes, and then get a contractor in to build it. As this is not a thing that will happen overnight, you get your yearly income from the money and that is what you have to spend/invest. To make thins even better make sure you registered the place in a family trust, as this will ensure that no matter what happens to you, you will still beable to provide for your family. And you always have an income every month, no "gold diggers" would bother you as you don't have the money to just waist is. As you will only have your monthly "income" for the rest of your LIFE. So ENJOY it, it WILL LAST FOREVER, not just now.

Posted by VZUwVV (23/04/2010)

Take a portion of the winnings in cash and receive the rest as an annuity income. Seek a reputable financial adviser and invest some of the lump sum received in a medium risk portfolio. Buys yourself all the things that you ever wanted and live it up! I solid will will also come in handy in the event that you pass on and leave all the riches.

Posted by Lye Choon (24/04/2010)

I would first of all take the cash option as I can make better yields with the sum available and cash in the present is worth more than in the future because of inflation. Following Warren Buffett's advice on buying undevalued stocks, I will divide the sum I have into two parts. One part will be used to invest in high dividend stocks which will provide me with a constant income flow. I will invest the other half into greatly undervalued stocks. I am prepared not to touch this amount for the next 20 years as this will form my assets for retirement use. To put it simple, I will only adjust the stock portfolio only if the companies are not performing as expected. With the constant dividend income, I will also protect myself and my family by having sufficient insurance coverage in case of unexpected illnesses or incidents. I will also donate a portion of the income to charity as I believe in giving back to society.

Posted by Marek (24/04/2010)

I must say that I have thought about how to spend the money if I win for a long time. If I would win for example 110,000,000 Euro I would do the following: I would build a house for me and my family and buy two new cars for me and my wife and kid. In our country you can build a hose for 150,000 Euro, but I would probably buy one for around 500,000 so that we would have everything and the cars would cost no more than 100,000 Euro, nothing fancy an Audi for me and a Volkswagen for my wife. I would try not to be too obvious so that people around me would not know that I won, I would definitely keep it SECRET. I could cover it up since my grandfather has a medium sized company so I would tell everyone that he gave me money and I took a loan. As for the rest, I would keep around 5,000,000 on my bank account just in case and the rest would earn interest. If I put 100,000,000 in a bank, with a interest of 4% I would get 4,000,000 a year, which I would use to build homes for the people that do not have then, but also deserve them. And for 4,000,000 every year I could build a lot of those for 150,000 Euro. I couldnt waste so much money myself so I would definitely use it to help others. I would use only the amount I mentioned, alltogether 6,000,000 Euro. I would use the money to travel around the world, that is the only thing you actually can use the money for, other wise you would just live at home in luxury, but that would be all. With my Financial Management education I would really put the money to good use for my self and a whole lot of other people! With the interest I wouldnt be losing any money, just earning it and constantly using it to help others!

Posted by David (24/04/2010)

Since I am from a third world, I will check if it is possible to open a bank account in a developed country with a stable currency. I have in mind USA and UK. Then I will ask that all my prize be transfered to that bank account. I have to my tithe to my God through my Church. I will also pay off all my debts. Share the cash with my dad, mum, brothers and sisters. What remains is for my wife, children and myself. I will keep a quarter of it in the bank in form of fixed deposit account. The rest I will invest in the following: Invest in business, Invest in residential and office property. David Nyirenda [email protected]

Posted by Fq7dHr (25/04/2010)

The first and most important fact of all is not to mention to anyone that you have become a millionaire overnight. You need to think carefully as this can ruin your life, when you do not ponder the impact this will have on yourself, your family, friends and others. My first step will be to leave my company to become a full-time mom. I will not tell anyone that I have won the lottery (although this will be the hardest thing for me to do!) I will take the cash option and invest the money myself as there are too many sharks out there. My investmens will be widely spread: form buying gold and diamonds, to investing in shares, buying valuable art, investing in property and many more. I will splash out a little, but then my biggest wish is to invest the rest in other that needs it most. We for example have "Good morning angels" on Jacaranda FM and there is " The Christmas Wish List" on Highveld Stereo and many other orginasations that can benefit from small amounts of money to larger amounts of money. My lottery winnings will never be able to solve everybody's problems, but it will bring relief to those who need it the most.

Posted by Collin C (26/04/2010)

I would not make a decision for about a month.After, I would seek a cash payment. I would then take off $300k to be my 'stupid money'. The rest: real estate, savings, stocks and bond, family.

Posted by 97fSAzd (26/04/2010)

Firstly I want to ask all those goodhearted people out there that claim they will keep working and not quit their jobs, do you really and truly believe that BS? So you would go to work happy as ever and when that boss who you've hated all the time give you lip, you take it because you need the job. LOL. As for spending the money, I think the worst thing it to have a choice. You see the most people playing the lottery are dreamers and people wanting to get rich instantly so they can get away from the current life they are living. When days are dark, friends are few. And the flip side to this saying is so true. When you have lots of money, you have lots of friends. Due to our greedy nature as humans, and also due to the fact that us lottery players are not use to lots of money, 99,9% will take the cash option. That will give them power. Then they will go on the shopping spree of a lifetime. Friends and family aplenty. They will be convinced to invest in so many sure deals. They will suddenly become economist and business fundis. Before long the interest won't be enough and then they start dipping into the investment. This trend will continue and before you know it you will have nothing left. No money, no friends and no invite to the family reunion. The evil of choice. If you take the annuity, you will also probably go on the spending spree, squander a couple of mil and have friends and family aplenty. The only difference is that when you hit flat broke, you realize that you have no money, no friends and family who suddenly became too busy for you. The only difference is that you have a way out in the sense of the next annuity payment. By this time you will have learnt the valuable lesson that all the advisers were trying to warn you against. And then you can live happily ever after. So to all my fellow lottery players out there, don't be greedy, think of the future and take the annuity option. Remember, EASY COME, EASY GO!!!!

Posted by Bqzsn (27/04/2010)

We all play lotto for the MONEY ! So here is how you deal with your winnings. 1. Say a BIG THANK YOU to Lotto for making your dreams possible 2. Take 10% and spend it on whatever your heart desire - give it to the poor, make a donation to a charity etc. this is money for jam so why not share it! 3. take 30 % and invest in property in both the northern and southern hemisphere - so you can enjoy summer year round 4. take another 20% and help your family to become debt free 5.take the remaining 40% and invest this - so you can live off some interest etc. Never ever stop working - no matter what you do - you have to work in order to appreciate this awesome windfall - nobody ever got rich by sitting on their backsides doing nothing!!!

Posted by Lai (27/04/2010)

more people know more danger, especially from not rich to suddenly rich, so best way after claimed must move to new comfort neighborhood. then put the money to save investment, like us bonds, or other gov bonds, when got earning from the bonds re invest and result of this re invest can be spend, so this way make you can secure your wealth long lifes

Posted by Lim (27/04/2010)

find the comfort place for live, find largest strong world class investment banking. invested in secure gov bonds, the earn from thats re invest in property, you can spend and support your living cost from the rental money, this will secure your wealth forever

Posted by Brian (28/04/2010)

I would take the cash option. Then spend 10 percent right off the top (i.e. Brewsters Millions). It's a great movie. It shows how people change their atitude towards you when you have money. I would take half of the remaining and put it into stable mutial funds. The other half I would put into a family trust. I would use the trust to fund college savings plans for all of my relatives that want to go back for schooling. Instead of giving them money outright I would give the a pile of different high value gift cards yearly. I'm hoping this would get around them having to double pay taxes on the money. I would donate 10 percent of the yearly interest to worthy causes around the world.

Posted by Praful (28/04/2010)

Hello, I believe cash payout is the best option , bcoz it would make you feel millionaire the day money gets credited in your account, BUT planning your investment is the key to earn regular income.I would prefer an Investment in Govt.secure Bonds which fetch life time income rather some financial institutions which might LOCKOUT!second safest is ofcourse a proporty investment for rental purpose would serve two purpose of providing shelter to needy & regular income. Lastly, just keep 5% of total wining(TO SURVIVE) & rest 95% giveout to charity towards noble cause to society bcoz MONEY can't BUY everything except MATERIALISTIC stuff. Bottom Line is one shouldn't Live too much in hopes of wining lottery but also work hard.Money earned through hardwork/Ideas gives more satifaction than instantaneous winning...Mr.Bill Gates & Mr.Warren Buffer will vouch for it !!! They are people with BIG HEART!Good Luck Next Time.

Posted by Mithoon (28/04/2010)

What happen to the rest of her winnings why is she getting less than half of what she won?

Posted by ATL6 (29/04/2010)

It is not possible to say how one would react until/if you actually win. I consequenrtly prefer not to think about it. However I immagine I would take the cash option and open a family trust to ensure that my family and I are secure for the rest of our lives. I would extinguish my debt and buy a new car for my wife my daughter and myself. I would like to invest some money in an environmentally friendly power generation business. I would spend a bit of money securing my neighborhood and help a few of the members of my community to live a better life by removing the burden of debt from their shoulders annoymousely if possible. I would like to take care of my extended family also annonymousely if possible. I would also support deserving charities as much as I could without hurting my capital. I would definately take sound investment advice!

Posted by 3aaEAdcO (29/04/2010)

I think that you should determine what you want in life. I would split up the money so that I could invest the majority of it. My portion would be used to travel around the world to see everything it has to offer. The investment I would use to help people in the countries that I visit. As Marek said you can build a lot of houses every year off the interest, so why not use the interest to help people in need ... there are floods, earthquakes, hurricanes all over the world, imagine the relief you could bring to those people.

Posted by Vinod (29/04/2010)

i would prefer the cash option and how the funds can be utilised,if i win the lottery..it will be as follows 1.of the entire amount,10%of which will go to the universe.because it it the supreme power,which has brought you this,and it is our duty to give back 10% 2.the balance amount of which 10% will go to build my dream house 3.i suppose 30% of the winning amount will go to the tax departments..which is fair enough 4.balance behind is 50% of which 30%will be divided among all the family members into fixed government deposits,with locking period..but the interest of those funds will be able to take care of they daily needs 5.20% will go to the needy,charitable institutions,and ngo for the betterment of mankind on this planet.... this is what i would do when i win this huge amount

Posted by NyBeX5 (29/04/2010)

Annuity is the only way. You need to learn how to control your money in the first year. Treat it like a learning curve and become money smart. Budget your funds, personal, investments, retirement etc. Get the propper financial asistance from reputable sources. You need to learn how to sniff out the snake-oil salesmen from good investment. All this takes time and nothing must be rushed into.

Posted by Rnp5q (30/04/2010)

When I find out about my win, I will first take a few weeks leave and go to the coast to really get used to the idea, so that I don't make any bad decisions in the heat of the moment. Then I will claim the money while asking to remain anonymous. I will take the cash option so that the tax is immediately deducted and I know how much I have. I will donate 10% to the church and use another 10% for charitable work at a local children's home I support. Invest 25% to work for me. Use 10% to spoil family and friends and go for more IVF treatments in the hope of one day having a child of my own. Use 10% to build a house on the coast and buy nice cars. Another 15% will be used to go to every single grand prix in a season and to Walt Disney World in Florida. Now that the sensible spending is done, here is the totally over the top part: I will use the balance of 20% to pay for a meeting with Michael Schumacher at one of the F1 races and to hear Celine Dion sing one specific song just to me and no-one else. I know I won't ever meet them otherwise, so why not pay for the privilege? Crazy I know. A complete waste of money perhaps, but something I have always wanted to do. Why not?

Posted by W3DzqWObdgEim (30/04/2010)

Can anybody please explain the cash option. Why must i cash less than the total winnings? It is crucial that i understand this because the next jackpot is mine and i am thinking of opting for cash!!!! From Ephraim

Posted by TkM2i (30/04/2010)

i will first recover my 45 years lost sleep due to poverty i am in. And I will sleep at least for five days in exxxquisite african touch resort. Thereafter I will have to speak to a reputable finacial adviser. I would like to clear streets of Town by removing from the streets destitute people especially psychiatric cases and build a nice rehabilitation centre for them. My duaghter is CP she needs to have sit to stand wheelchair to allow the flow of her mobility. Then I can fly and the sky will be the limit! i can only speak about being liberated

Posted by TkM2i (30/04/2010)

Wealthy Invaluable Never Never Ending Richness. Need well calculated financial plan to stay a W.I.N.N.E.R

Posted by Lau (30/04/2010)

Just take the cash, cause you don't know how long you will live to spend it. And don't trust anyone especially financial advisers. Deposited it into varies banks and live on the interest. Don't be too greedy, it just more than enough to spend till you die.

Posted by Shivanantham (2/05/2010)

I would opt for cash option and watch the world go by. Yes you are millionaire but still a human. Plan what you really want in life and seek a trustworthy expert guidance. Do whatever you can whole heartedly to the world includes environment animals and humans. Most importantly be Happy, Healthy with Peace of Mind. Whatever that comes need not neccessarily stay. But how well u lived your life and made this world a better place counts as you being an Instant Millionaire

Posted by Gurmeet (4/05/2010)

By grace of GOD if any one is blessed with huge(tremendous) jackpot amount after making necessary safety measures both physically as well as financially he must always remember his identity as only shoes are changed on the same ground.Further apart from making all his dreams come true the person should make proper use of money whether in form of annuity or lump sum single transaction amount properly made fixed deposits in bank thereby getting interest.Proper use of money hereby stands for humanity works in form of providing high standard education or providing best medication at either best possible lower rates or almost free along with some good business strategy as there are many business strategy that could be followed along with social services which will always make your money grow.This is the only way to Thank GOD for his esteemed blessings upon you.

Posted by Gurmeet (4/05/2010)

By grace of GOD if any one is blessed with huge(tremendous) jackpot amount after making necessary safety measures both physically as well as financially he must always remember his identity as only shoes are changed on the same ground.Further if that person is me then I will prefer for CASH option and apart from making all my dreams come true I will make proper use of money after making fixed deposits in bank thereby getting interest.Proper use of money hereby stands for humanity works in form of providing high standard education or providing best medication at either best possible lower rates or almost free along with some good business strategy as there are many business strategy that could be followed along with social services which will always make your money grow.This is the only way to Thank GOD for his esteemed blessings upon me.

Posted by Peter Nyongesa (5/05/2010)

Winning such a big sum of money by itself is just an excitement and a fortune come true So you can imagine yourself transforming from rags to riches grabbing everything atrractive to your sight:First and foremost i'll give 10%of it to my church as a thanksgiving then i'll think of myself buying a mansion, flashy cars,family beach holidays and the rest like 60%is invested in serious corporate business like the stock exchange,real eastate,own a manufacturing company, investment bank,insuarence comp and the list goes endless But before all that i will have hired a financial consultant to carryout the advisory management

Posted by YtpEl (6/05/2010)

The first thing to do, is to put the money away where you cannot touch it for a year. This will avoid the winner making regretfull impulsive moves which is what happens when one has a big windfall. one can then use hat year to logically decide how to spend the money. the future plan would be as follows follows. invest 70% in revenue generating property, and investment portfolios(low medium and high risk for a good spread and return). keep 20% cash in the bank/s. give 7$ to family, friends and charity. And go to town with 3% of the windfall as who knows incase our Mayan friends were actually right in their predictions. Hey afterall, look at the amount of disasters, natural and manmade, and the rate that are occurring at.

Posted by Beraida (11/05/2010)

1. Money Received: $101,600,000 2. Avoid publicity as much as you can. There are bad guys out there. 3. Relocate, and keep a low profile 4. Assign yourself a monthly Salary: $200,000 per month adjusted for inflation would be good for me. 5. Hire a team of institutional planners to structure a long term portfolio for you (Financial planners, accountants, lawyers) 6. Hire a separate auditor, to audit your financial planning team 7. Aim for an annual rate of return of, at least, 2% over current inflation rate (pretty safe investments can achieve that easily) 8. Separate a portion of your $200k monthly salary for good causes (charity, friends, extended family, etc...) 9. Don't quit working. Believe it or not, humans need to work to keep its self esteem. However, now you can afford to work in something you really love to do because money is not an issue. 10. Don't engage in big ticket items (e.g. multimillion dollars houses: complexity that comes with it is not worth it) 11. Don’t just throw money at people, that would hurt them rather than help. Help them achieve their goals by providing for the long term. 12. Educate yourself in the "Time Value of Money". It is not too hard and will help you audit your financial team

Posted by LXbeo (11/05/2010)

I don't want much, only enough to finish my pilot license and then to fly for MAF (Mission Aviation Fellowship) MAF does relieve work deep into African countries where the people can't easily be reached by road.Medicine and schooling aids and any assistance is flown in.They even build schools and churches.So, please.

Posted by Budiman (11/05/2010)

If I win I will make the NGOs and radio stations in some areas.My country, Indonesia, need a lot of enlightenment. And it can start by creating an intellectual radio station.Many things we can do to make this nation with that much money.

Posted by Zvpku (14/05/2010)

I really thought about this for quite some time ... My husband and I assist families financially on both sides so we seldom have money to spent in our own little family. So if I have to win, I would go to my banker, write a letter to every single family member, give all an equal but good part of the winnings, on the condition they all must have a financial advisor who would advise them how to better work with money. With a fixed deposit for all of them (which they may not use for the next five to ten years). Then for myself and my family I would buy my own decent house (because we don't have our own home now). Pay of all my debt and ensure that both my husband and I stop working, but invest money in fixed deposits, off shore accounts and solid investments to allow us to go on early retirement. I would definitely like to invest money for both my children as well to ensure they have a head start for a brighter future. This way their studies would be paid upfront no matter where they decide to go, and they might still have a little extra for a small car and apartment. But most importantly ... I would take a whole month vacation just us four before doing anything just to enjoy the moment and treat ourselves. We would use the money wisely and uplift our families lives. All of them.

Posted by NUw (14/05/2010)

A mega jackpot such as this is beyond the imagination of most people who play the lottery. There are very few people who are actually prepared to win this amount of money, they just haven’t considered how their lives will inevitably change. Forget about buying houses and cars for relatives and friends that’s a just stupid waste of YOUR capital. If you must be generous then be wise at the same time. Buy the houses by all means, but keep them in your name and let your relatives live there rent free. They score free accommodation for life, you keep an asset that grows. Better still, form a trust and have the trust buy the houses, that way you’ve started planning for the day you die and the continuation of your wealth for the next generation. Proper financial planning is an absolute necessity, so the services of a professional is a must, but don’t just give them the money and expect they will look after you. Diversification is the key, some money here and some money there, invested in enterprises, blue chips, property, commodities, gold, oil, mining and some venture capital etc. Of course diversification also means don’t rely on one financial planner, use a few. How much does the average lottery player know about such things? Very little, but there’s nothing to stop him (or her) learning. While this learning takes place it is inevitable that the circle of friends and acquaintances will grow, but these new people are incompatible with the existing friends, relatives and acquaintances. Pretty soon the lottery winner will be leading a double life trying to accommodate his new circle without loosing the old. Demands on time will be different so old friends will accuse you of being “too good for them” without understanding the problems associated with lots of money. This is why I say very few people are prepared for a large win. In reality the best thing to do is move away from the old neighbourhood, and while helping to support immediate family and very close friends, never look back. A big consideration of course is income tax on earnings, which will be massive compared to what you are used to paying. However this can be offset against “business expenses” to a large degree. A better way is to look for a tax haven, so having made the decision to invest money here there and everywhere, and to move away from the old neighbourhood how about moving overseas. A hundred million dollars should easily buy your way into Monaco, which has no income tax, no property tax, and no inheritance tax for spouses, children and grandchildren. With so much money it comes down to this; gather around you professional advisors, invest wisely in a diverse range of products, plan for your succession, live where you can maximise the enjoyment of wealth and don’t limit your horizons. (How about buying an island?)

Posted by EpK0 (15/05/2010)

Naturally the new millions will be put amongst the rest of my millions, now that is what I will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Paweł (15/05/2010)

If I had won so much money is Sumka at the beginning, of course, would have to recover from the emotion to not make hasty stupidity. After leaving the shock zastanawiałbym and I would look for the best solution to maximize their income. Certainly skonsultowałbym a trusted person for me and would ask for advice on this issue. It is certain that otworzyłbym several bank accounts in different banks, and would live in part of the percentages, but it certainly otworzyłbym your business. I think it was that many other investments offering a chance to multiply their money. I would have thought about all this only after a long rest in the warm countries, and after fully take the first step in winning. First priority would have to buy things they need and feel that nothing I will miss if it were about material things. Generally speaking, would have to be met my needs / dreams that I could just continue to wonder what to do with fortune. It would be such a kind of gateway to the prudent management of cash. It says: "Money makes the world", but believe me that every day budziłbym in the morning smiling and happy because somehow I'd have known that I am independent. With the money you are sure the mentally relaxed and is to this inner peace, and not worried about my future. So far only me, and not just dreams. Hopefully for their fulfillment. Regards.

Posted by Dejan (22/05/2010)

After I win next jackpot I will finally start to live my life the way I want and I am supposed to do. Thank you

Posted by Mohamed Aziz (23/05/2010)

First of all, I will claim cash and I'am not affraid about money as far as I will consider it as a gift from GOD. I will help all my relatives and friends that are in need,then give 5% of the total amount to charity association and especially the ones who are fighting against children diseases. I will follow my life style without throwing away this gift. For sure I will not need financial help from advisers, I will surely invest in an industrial activity which will employ people and will have a real added value for them and their enviroment.

Posted by Oleksandr (25/05/2010)

All looking welth for happy life Take cash, a tons of winning money Estate, brand cars and irland mine Being sweat thing like a honey My goal the same, but I have dream Get chance to change grey age Modern music don`t allow think It`s crap, it`s stumer, flam and fake I want compose new music For Whitney Houston, Sting My songs must play and sing George Michael, Toni Braxton, Seal I`ll leave my job, indeed my past Enough, I want correct my life Tomorrow study piano fast Take teacher`s lessons quickly, tight Oskar awards, highlights, applause Be famous star like Elton John Media`s hunt on me annoy I`ll take it all without talk It`s only thought, I have a lot I know that way maybe wrong Find other top will so long Fate never loses own goals

Posted by Zvpku (26/05/2010)

So, I had to really rethink this, again. I would take the cashout option and immediately pay the taxman his portion. Spent a nice lump sum on my own family just to spoil (not too much). Then get a financial advisor at the bank where I previously worked (cause I know them). Pay off all debt of my seven immediate family members. Invest a lumpsum for each of the six children in the family to use for studies once they are grown. Invest the remaining funds all in a fixed investment and live on the interests for the rest of my life. This way I could continue to care for my immediate family without being concerned that someone would mismanage their funds and not have something left. And this way ... I am sorted at the same time. I do not need more than that and I just need to make sure I sustain my family and myself without any other debt.

Posted by L_A5G (27/05/2010)

I think 99,9% of lottery winners would choose to take cash rather than an annuity. Firstly, stay as anonymous as possible and do not have your name and photograph splashed all over the newspapers. There is no point in winning an obscene amount of money if you are not going to have some fun with it, so fulfill your personal dream whether it be a luxury sports car or a five-star holiday.Pay off your debts and upgrade your house or buy yourself a new one. Spread your good fortune around by helping friends and family members. Unless you have your dream job, you are probably going to resign.However, in order to be fulfilled, you are going to need to discover a purpose for your life going forward. Work out what your passion is and plan to work in this sphere. I have been involved in animal welfare in Africa for the past twenty years and my dream would be to open a state-of-the-art rescue centre and clinic for neglected and abused animals. Appoint a financial advisor from an established and reputable firm to help you invest your winnings wisely. Establish how much you will need to live comfortably for the rest of your life and invest a lump sum in a secure portfolio to give you an adequate monthly income.Create Trusts to control the money you invest for family and charitable organizations. Give generously to causes which touch your heart and invest in projects and companies which benefit the environment and leave the world a better place.

Posted by L_A5G (30/05/2010)

Posted by Malachi (31/05/2010)

the first thing is to plan to buy and get everything i ever desired and all my present needs whatever the cost...then put the money in the bank for interest and keep living my life with all the best thing i could spend on and surely i wont be limited to bless the needed ones

Posted by Playhugelottos.com (3/06/2010)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROY WHO POSTED THE WINNING RESPONSE TO THIS ARTICLE (14/05/2010). ROY WINS A MONTH'S SUBSCRIPTION TO BOTH THE MEGAMILLIONS AND THE POWERBALL LOTTERIES!

Posted by 5Uifp (1/07/2010)

I will start my own company to assist anyone in need with whatever they need.And do my bit to help the less fortunate in any way possible.

Posted by MNij5j (14/07/2010)

If you think only of yourself when you're a winner, you're doomed. Your money will not be a blessing but a curse that will haunt you forever.

Posted by Suraj (29/04/2011)

i am trying so hard, money is everything now days ... if i win i will give my money to my dad,he struggled a lot ... i want give life to my mom and my dad. all the best my friends ...

Comment with Facebook
Support Rating SRC Comodo Underage

Terms and conditions | Privacy policy
This website is owned and operated by Secure View Services Limited, of 3rd Floor, Methonis Tower 73, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, 2082, Nicosia, Cyprus using the Curacao gaming license (No: 8048/JAZ) of its holding company Play UK Internet N.V.